I've never been good at writing down my resolutions and so perhaps that's why I've never been very good at keeping them. So here are my 10 on-ice resolutions for the coming year:
2. Replace the brushing head on my broom
3. Keep a record of the rocks at my club or at least tell myself that it's me, not the rocks, that are inconsistent
5. Work on that soft in-turn
6. Find time to enter a few club events
7. Spare once in a while
8. New gripper pads on my non-sliding shoe will make icemakers happy
9. Take some non-curling friends out to try the game
10. Did I mention practice?
How about yours?